Thursday, November 29, 2007

My trip to Virginia






My one and only sister had twins on September 11. Crazy that both of us would have twins without the use of some kind of drug. I was lucky enough to go and visit her and the babies this November. I was a little nervous at first, especially following a visit with my Mom. She is so turbo at everything. All my worries melted away when I held Asher and Soren. And for the first time being an Aunt came naturally. I do remember why I didn't want to have twins again. They are HARD work. But I am amazed at my sisters patience and complete love for her babies. She is just so truely happy and thrilled to be a mother. It was infectious. It was good for me to be around those babies. It relaxed me a little, and prepared me some for the upcoming birth of my daughter. Which is now just 2 and half more months!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

A trip to remember!!!! I wish your stay could have been a million times longer. I loved having you around and watching you so effortlessly handle two babies at once. I felt inspired watching you. Thanks for being such a wonderful aunt to my sweet baby babes. Love and miss you SO much.