Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shout Out to my Stretched Out!!!

Recently Brent and I returned from our trip to Washington D.C. It was an amazing trip which was made possible by my stretched out family(A Hannah term). I have to give a ginormous thanks to my mom Penny, my sister-in-law Kelli, my niece Alleah, and my in-laws Donna and Mike. Without their willingness to watch the kids our trip wouldn't have been a success. I know that taking care of my kids was a sacrifice for all. A sacrifice of time, energy and patience. I worried about all involved. I am tremendous grateful to them for keeping my household going, getting the kids off to school, getting dinners, putting to bed and all the other things that go on when raising 6 kids and doing it all over again for 7 days.

Thanks you guys!!! You are the greatest.

And thanks to Amy for filling in the gaps!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Hope you had fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

How awesome! I bet that was sooo relaxing!

Sweet Caroline said...

Wow! Are you kidding, me? You are on lucky chick. I bet you got lots of sleep...

Jessica said...

yes, thanks to all that made it possible for my sweet sis to visit!

Kelli said...

When I first read the title I was so confused. I had to read it several times. I love how Hannah says it.

Like I said on the phone that one day, "I won't lie, it was difficult at times," but it was worth it. I learned so much about myself. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help out.