Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Early Halloween

Annika
"Peace Out!!"

Isabel
The butterfly fairy princess.



She loves the butterfly on her face.
And even more when the glasses worked with it.
She was going to go to school with no glasses.



Hannah.
The Mad Hatter.



Close up.
The red on the lips was her own doing.



Jaren is a Satyer.
You know, half goat, half human.
I did the best I could.






All the kids.
Beckham is Wolverine and I'll be dressing him up more this afternoon.






Since our school has SEP on Thursday the kids don't have school on Friday so the school is doing all their celebrations today. We started getting ready at 7:20am this morning and were all done by 8:45am. Yes, it's time consuming getting 4-5 children ready for Halloween. I think all the kids' costumes turned out great. They all went to school with happy faces and smiles. It didn't start out that way. Annika was in tears cause she didn't want to be a "rocker". She thought the clothes were to close to church clothes, what ev. I tried to convince her that it's all in the hair and make-up but she'd have nothing to do with it. I left her to her own devices and thanks to Hannah's kindness and help came up with what you see. Some funky hipster. I don't enjoy the costume part of Halloween, but I sure love the make-up part. I have some improving to do on Halloween. I think it was a good run through.

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Great Costumes!!

Jessica said...

They look great! I love Jaren's get-up!