My sweet Beckham. He is charming, loving and loves to go at his own pace. No amount of coaxing or threatenings will get this kid to move faster then he is ready for. A bit frustrating at times. As I think about him I can't help but smile. He adores his younger sister and enjoys playing with and torturing her at the same time. Beckham still allows me to hold him and is willing to snuggle at anytime. Bedtime is not complete if I don't come in and tuck him in.
I love me some Bekcham.
| All I want for my Birthday is Pizza and Cake. |
This cake didn't turn out too bad.
In fact, it's kinda cool.
He had been waiting since school got out for 6:30pm to arrive.
That was complete torture for him.
Yay!!! A Pillow Pet!!
Cory, Alleah and Kelli!
Always there.
Grandpa Rick and Isabel.
Another great supporter of the Birthdays.
Proudly holding his cake.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sheesh, it really does seem like yesterday when him and Lilly were born!
Oh yeah--I LOVE him! Awesome cake and I want that pizza RIGHT now but only if I can have it at your house and do some dancing afterwards.
Post a Comment