Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Abstract Orbitor

Grace being a short little thing, was unable to ride some of the bigger rides. Instead of just sitting around and waiting for the others to get off of the big rides, we took Grace on some of the smaller rides. Brent loved taking her on Buzz Lighter. She quickly tired of that so I took her on the Astro Orbitor. I thought it would be fun to snap some unconventional photos while we stood in line and while on the ride. The result, abstract perfection.


Grace not excited to be in the photo with Mom.



Oh Bother






The Scar. 
We put sunscreen on that darn thing 4 and 5 times a day.



Relaxed as Relaxed can be.



Wind Swept Hair. Content Smile. Good Times!

3 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

She is a doll! I loved the one in the car.

Jessica said...

I love that face so much! It's like I get to see you as a kid again. So sweet.

Gma said...

Good times had by all....I loved our time there and we all had such a fun time!