Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the Second Day of Christmas:

"A trip to the Provo Temple is what we'll do this day. Once again lay eyes upon that small, sacred family. Even the Christ child, Mary and Joseph. Remember to rush home in haste." 

It was once again so fun to take a quick trip to view the "life size" nativity at the Provo Temple.  I wish I would have taken more time to talk with the children about the Temple and the Savior.  But it always gets a little crazy when we get there.  Having 6 children is like herding cats.  They all have their own ideas as to what direction to go and what they consider fun.  If I get a few good photos the trip was a success.   


I think the reason I take them to the Temple so often is the great desire I have for each of them to make this their main goal in life.  The Temple is a sacred place no matter the season.  









Can I just say how much I LOVE this photo.  The reflection of the kids and Temple in the reflection pool is just awesome! 

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love that photo of all your kids holding hands with the reflection of the temple! I also love your professional pouter! :)

Jessica said...

Man the kids have grown up! I like that you do the 12 days of Christmas. I think that lets you really focus on the final days leading up to Christmas with meaningful activities. You have the best traditions!

Five Frandsens said...

Beautiful picutes of your family and the temple!!