Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Glasses from Firmoo; A tender Mercy

A while back Isabel's glasses broke. Luckily they broke in a place that could easily be fixed with Duck Tape. She wasn't happy about it. Cuz you know Isabel, style and fashion are important to every day life. Which, I agree with. Lucky for her as well, she has long hair that hid the embarrassing duck tape job. Isabel was going to have to wait for new glasses though.  I just didn't have the money for a whole new eye appointment, plus the cost of the frames and lenses.

Out of the blue I got an offer from a company called Firmoo for a free pair of glasses. You can find them here:  www.firmoo.com.  They had a wide range of glasses to choose from, and the first pair was free.  I figured, why not.  Together we sat down and these are the glasses that Isabel picked out.


Isabel wanted to go with the "Geek" look.



I think Isabel looks adorable as a "Geek"

I was happy with the service from Firmoo.  The website was easy to navigate.  And if I can figure my way around it, anyone can.  Cuz I am not too sauvey when it comes to new websites.  They also have this program where your first pair of glasses are free.  Check that out here:  http://www.Firmoo.com/free-glasses.html.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cute! That style looks great on her. When did she cut her hair? I love it.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

My sister in law Brooke told me about this site just a few weeks ago. It has pretty inexpensive glasses. Some are only 19.99!Zennioptical.com
Check it out!

Her glasses are darling and you can't beat free!