Fuzzy Self Portrait
Maeve Penelope
This gal has a personality bigger then the state of Utah.
I found that I wanted her to love me as quickly as I loved her.
Soren!
This little man is concerned with other's happiness.
Always willing to share and give compliments.
This guy loves foxes and has an imiganiary friend named Ghost Monkey.
Asher!
This kid is obsessed with all things Macabre.
Zombies, Skeletons, Graveyards, you name it.
Nothing scares this kid. Except maybe pooping in the potty.
This little gal loves her Mom above everyone else.
She is just following in her brothers footsteps.
Jessica must have some kind of voodoo power over her children.
For the longest time they don't want anyone but MOM!
I remember Jessica visiting one summer before she had children. Brent and I left for the night( I can't remember why), but Jessica was in charge of baby Beckham. I distinctly remember her telling me how much she loved getting up with him the one time he woke up in the night. I was like, ya, that's because you don't have to do it every night. And then she became a Mom. Jessica loved those quiet moments at night with her babies and she had a lot of them. I thought she was nuts. I love the quiet nights without interruption. I so admire the immense love that she has for her children. That is probably the voodoo power. I know she gets exhausted. But the amount of energy and excitement she has for her children and dragging them along on so many adventures makes me want to take a nap. Jessica is an amazing mother. She is a great example to me. I love her and her children.
2 comments:
You guys are both amazing moms!
This made me cry. You were far too generous with your compliments but they made me feel so great about my scrappy efforts as a mom. My kids had a wonderful time with you and just last night Soren prayed for your happiness. We miss you and the love you so generously shared with us. Come back soon!
Post a Comment