Trinidad Memorial Lighthouse
View of the coastline looking South
Notice Jaren running up the hill?
Stairs to get to the Beach.
They were steep.
And yes, my thoughts went right to the fact that we were going to have to walk back up them as well.
Indian Beach looking North
My family quickly off to find an adventure.
Breath Taking!!
I took my time getting from one end of the beach to the other.
I wanted to soak in the beauty of this magnificent place.
Finally, a Starfish
Some other kids had discovered it first.
Their Mom made them put it back.
We still had fun pulling it out of the water.
Hannah, always the first to touch slimy things.
Beckham's turn, it was soooo cooool!!
Annika and Isabel holding other starfish that Kyle found.
Miss Annika
Can't get enough!!
I wanted to take a lot of photos here just so I could remember what it really looked like!
My handsome Man!
Other Sea Life:
Sea Lions sunning themselves!!
A tiny Crab that Cory caught.
This was a starfish I spotted.
Determined to get a hold of it!
Success!
I know Cory discovered it first. But I didn't care.
Pulling it out of the ocean was still thrilling and just what I wanted to do!
Yup, Jaren is now taller than I am!
We clambered over more rocks to see more sea lions.
My cute girls!
I LOVE this photo.
Aunt Edith Ann talking with my Grace.
Aunt Mary, Grandma Donna, Aunt Edith Ann, and Aunt Caralee.
I was overwhelmed by the beauty of Indian Beach. The rugged rocks, the murky tidepools, the misty fog, and the exhilaration of being there with some of the people I love most. Photos don't do this place justice, but at least these will conjure up the amazing memories I took with me that day.
1 comment:
Gorgeous!!! Your family all takes amazing photos!!!
Post a Comment