Friday, August 17, 2007

Field Trip






This summer has been rough for the kids. Having a Mom that's been sick and not up to doing anything. So today, I decided to take the kids to Provo. We had lunch with Grandma Penny. Then we went to the Provo Temple and took some fun pictures there. After the Temple we toured the Bean Museum and the Dino Museum. Jaren had a lot of fun taking pictures. It was a great day. Hannah said this on the way home, " This is the best day of the entire summer." Just what a tired Mom needed to hear.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun day! The kids look so stinking cute! I love Hannah's hair and Beckham is really starting to look like Ryan to me. I'm glad Jaren had fun taking photos, what a little helper.

Brooke said...

sounds like it was a great day! Something the kids will remember for a long time. You're such a great mom :)