

I am stealing an idea from my sister-in-law Kelli who stole the idea from her cousin. But I loved the idea a ton. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's called Flashback Friday. I've been doing a lot of flashbacking lately. But it's still a great idea.
I was looking at pictures from last summer during dinner at the Park. Brent doesn't like to take pictures so when he does pose for a short moment, I cherish it. Here is a picture of Brent and I. It's amazing to me that we've been married for 11 and half years and will have 6 children. I truely believe that we got together due to divine intervention. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else but him. He is such a sorce of strength, comfort and laughter. I've grown to love and appreciate him more each day. The other pictures are pictures taken during our Cruise in 2002.
No comments:
Post a Comment