Last night Brent was getting frustrated with the girls. They were doing something they shouldn't down in the basement. I heard him exclaim, " How many times have I asked you NOT to do that?" This was Annika's reply, "Today? Zero." I'm laughing just thinking about that.
We are a people that need constant reminding. It doesn't get any better as Adults. I'm constantly having to remind myself to be kind, to exercise, to eat right, to do the laundry.
9 years ago
6 comments:
That is cute. Did Brent laugh or get more upset?
He got upset. His next comment was, " If I told you not to smoke today, but forgot to tell you tomorrow would you still smoke?" He was not happy.
I laughed quietly to myself of course. I thought it was stinking funny.
To Carolyn:
I can't get to your blog!!! I am feeling deprived!!! So if you see this comment I would love to be invited to your blog.
Oh, sweet little Annika!
That is hilarious. I would have started laughing if I were Brent. I'm going to be a horrible parent someday :)
Amberlyn--
Canceled the blog. I felt like I was too addicted..and not getting a thing done. However, just for a few weeks and I will be back. I had seen all these homes on the beach that were named. I love when people name their houses. So, I will have to start a posting on that soon.
One of the things Brent needs to remind me of..."Get off the computer, and get your laundry done!"
:)
Post a Comment