These first few photos, obviously, are of from some of my past visits. Every time I visit my sister I get a re-newed zeal for life. Her hospitality is phenomenal. She seriously makes me feel like a queen when I visit her. Jessica and Jamie spoil me to no end, never letting me pay for anything and treating me to amazing sights and scenery. As much as I hate living away from her, it is a tremendous treat to be able to share her home and that part of the country with her.
Jessica and I had a great time together. When do we not? It was so much fun shopping with her and talking about all the cute things that our kids do. Wegman's didn't disappoint. Jessica and I enjoyed superb bread, fresh moztarella, kalamata olives, cookies, lime tart, and of course Diet Coke refilled about a million times over. I could have spent hours and hours there, but our time was running out. We needed to get back to babies, and returning husbands (they spent the day at yet again another Museum).
Driving home from our day I got a little cholked up by how cheated I was living so far from my sister. If only she lived closer we could hang out every week like this. If she lived closer our kids could play together. If she lived closer I could be a better Aunt to Asher and Soren. Jessica made the sweetest comment, " I need your children, and mine need you." Yes, Jessica, my children need you and talk of you often. They miss you, tremendously. You will sinonamously be known for the Aunt that gives great clothes, and great compliments.


5 comments:
It is hard to be away from sisters and sister in laws! I am glad you got to go out and visit!!
You two are so incredible. I love you both and have some awsome memories with you. It is so nice to have a sister, life is not the same with out them.
I love DC!! I'm so glad you were able to visit. And it's awesome that you and Jessica had such a great time. Family AND a vacation? What could be better?
Amberlyn, thank you so much for such a loving tribute. I have been honored by each of your visits and look forward to spoiling you in new ways on future visits. I can't wait to see you in a week and spend time with my original baby babes and cutie cutes!
That's so funny! Just waiting patiently til it drips out. Logan grabs it out of his mouth, dripping with saliva and hands it to me.
Post a Comment