Waiting for Captain EO to start
We love the 3D glasses, they're the BOMB!!!
Do these glasses make me look fat?
Grace would often choose my Mom over Me.
This time around we decided to hit more of the shows. Our first day there we happen to see two. The first was Captain EO. It was directed by George Lucas and the star of the show was Michael Jackson. I'll tell you what, Michael Jackson can entertain and dance but he is no actor. It was still fun to listen to all the screams and feel the excitement rise when he finally graced the big screen. The movie was in 3D and lasted about 20 minutes. Grace was freaked out the entire time. She clung to me like a baby gorilla clings to it's mother's belly. All the kids loved it and actually requested to see it again. Unfortunately, we did not. Once was enough for the Adults. Later on that day we stood in line to watch this Aladdin show. I wasn't quite sure what we were in for but my parents and Brent insisted we watch it. I'm so glad they insisted cause it ended up being one of the highlights of our trip. It was a full on play with outstanding backgrounds, costume changes. And the Geunie was superb. Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Of course the kids complained up and down about having to wait in line. They were sure they weren't going to enjoy it. During the show I leaned forward to watch the reaction on the girls' faces. It was priceless; they were all on the edge of their seats with permagrins!! When the show let out, they were all quoting their favorite parts.
I love the photos of My Dad with Grace. My Dad offered to wait with Grace and Beckham quite often. It was quite endearing. A good story is soon to come.
1 comment:
I loved all of these photos. Grace and dad are too cute together! I had no idea Disney had shows in addition to all of the rides and everything else. I want to come with you next time! Probably by the time there is a NEXT time we could actually join you. So happy to see the shirt from me on Grace!
Post a Comment