Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring, where art thou?



Beautiful Tulips at Thanksgiving Point






My beautiful tree outfront.
It did a good job bringing some cheer amid the drear!









Am I the only person that is sick and tired of this poopy rainy weather? I'm tired of Mother Nature being so wishy washy. One day it's really spring, the next she wants winter back. Come on, make up your mind lady! You are just playing games with my emotions now and I can't take it anymore! I long for the sun to warm my skin. But not so much that I have to retreat to my home. Give me a few good weeks of mild weather! Please, I'm begging you, stop with the games already!

4 comments:

Rindee said...

Yes, it's getting to me, too. I am amazed at how closely related my mood is to the amount of sunshine there is. I've only been up for 2 hours and feel like I already need to crawl back into bed. No motivaiton and tears over the smallest of motherhood's trials. I'm glad the weather report shows sunny skies tomrorrow!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

The weather has been really rainy here too. At least your pictures are beautiful!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Ok so this is random but I tried that cauliflower pasta recipe of yours tonight. It was DELICIOUS!!! I seriously LOVED the flavor and my kids gobbled it up! Thanks for sharing!!

Jessica said...

Are the lilacs in bloom? I miss Utah lilacs.