And if your the baby, pony in the front!
My homage to Glee!!
Puck for a Day!!!
Yes, it is clearly off center.
Not the reason it only lasted a day.
The Friday after school got out the kids and I trekked to Grandma Penny's. Grace desperately needed a hair cut. As much as I want to grow her hair out, she just look better with it short. For some crazy reason, all of her hair grows forward. It is constantly having to be put in a princess twist. The longer it is, the more it just gets into her face. I had plans to just trim the rest of the girls hair, except for Isabel. She needed a major overhaul. One morning while brushing out her hair I noticed flaking skin, or dried shampoo and conditioner. Not knowing what it really was, or maybe a combination of both I decided Isabel needed short hair. Why you ask? It's hard to take care of long hair. Some where along the way I had failed in teaching her how to appropriately wash that head of hers. Aside from actually getting in the shower with her, I'd have to start all over again. Both Hannah and Annika wanted super short hair as well. *Sigh* Hair is one thing I am not going to fight over. It is one way for them to express who they are. Unless they don't know how to shampoo properly, then I have to step in. Grinning and Bearing it, I allowed their hair to be chopped off, once again. Isabel's still isn't as short as I would like it, and Hannah & Annika is way to short for my liking. It's just hair, right?
What's with the Mohawk on Beckham's head? Well, you know how I pure love Glee? I just love Puck's mohawk and thought Beckham would look stinking adorable in one too! And he is adorable. But both my Mom and Husband loath the look. I wanted it to be a complete surprise to Brent. I wanted to push his buttons and get a reaction out of him. I would have, if Beckham hadn't of spilled the beans the night before!! We had a wedding to go to the next day so the beloved Mohawk was shaved completely off 15 minutes before we left. At least I had my Puck for a day!
2 comments:
They all look so cute. I had to chop Carlys off also because as much as we love long hair it was constantly snarled and unmanageable. She inherited my thick hair but I don't have the patience to do hers like my mom did mine. Plus she screams and cries whenever I try to comb out all of the tangles. So we have short summer hair also.
How do the other girls look?
Post a Comment