Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Me, My Sis and Our Twins

Last week my one and only sister came out for a visit. It was so fantastic to see her and her family. It's hard having my sister live across the country from me. We stay close despite the distance. But I miss hanging out with her. Shopping at Target and Costco, hanging out on a Friday afternoon, baking, cooking and just plain being together. I know my sister will never in a million years move back to Utah. She just loves the East Coast too much. More then she loves me... ***SIGH***  But I digress...  Despite the distance I constantly feel of the love that she has for me.  She is so generous with her words and showers my kids with gifts.  She is a tremendous example to me of a what a mother's love should look like.  I am grateful to have her in my life.  I am grateful that we finally became friends.  I try not to think of all the time we missed out on.  I just look forward to the times we do get to spend together.  My sister is truly the BEST EVER!!

My sister and I were both privileged to give birth to twins.  Mine are almost 11 years old and hers just turned 4 years old.  Every time we get together we take a photo of us with our respective sets. 


Jessica with Soren and Asher                  Me with Annika and Isabel



Me and My Twins!!


These guys look just like their Dad!

2 comments:

Gma said...

They do look like Brent except Isabel smiled with teeth! Very cute pictures.

Jessica said...

WE loved seeing you. I love our twins and you!