October was a fast month. We had family pictures taken on Brent's side of the family. We enjoyed the mountains and the changing colors. The colors always seem to come and go so quickly! They never last long enough for me. Costco opened up, which is huge! It's going to be so nice having that in my own little town instead of having to drive 30 minutes north! I just hope I can practice some restraint and not spend more money then is necessary. I actually stopped by there to pick up some milk, and that's all I purchased. The lady helping in line even asked me, "Is this all you have, milk?" I shook my head and said, "yes, just milk." We'll see how often that happens. And of course there was Halloween. A holiday that is probably the least favorite of mine, but a favorite of the kids. I hate coming up with costumes, spending money on candy, and the sick tummy's as a result of sugar overload.
It's hard timing the sunset and getting a good photo.
The kids still had some make-up on from visiting Grandpa Weiss' Halloween Work Party.
Is there much difference from last month?
This month the kids insisted on waiting for Brent so he could join us. It was an even faster trip then last month. We didn't talk about the Temple. Which I regret. I wanted to, but just didn't speak up about it. It was a mad rush getting out of the 'burb and another rush getting in. As I looked at the Temple for a few seconds I wondered if there was even any change, has it gotten taller? Well, I had to go back and compare photos, and indeed it has changed. It's going to be so fun to compare all the photos when the Temple is finally completed.
There are some things that are going to change as we continue this activity. I am going to insist on talking about some aspect of the Temple while driving to and from the Temple site. When I go to take the picture with my kids I am going to have them stand from Oldest to Youngest so we can make not of any height changes.
Again, I want the Temple to be as important to my children as it is to me.
1 comment:
It will be great when the Temple is finished and think it is great that you are documenting the construction of the site. It will be fun for you to put them all together and marvel at the development of the structure.
Great pic of the kids.
Post a Comment