Grace playing around with the squash.
There were some very impressive pumpkins!
Danniey and Linus
Calvin and Grace
At first the excursion was a tad disappointing. Tons and tons of other pre-schools and schools were swarming the playground and pumpkin patches. I was quickly reminded of why my children and I were the first ones on scene and the first ones to leave. We finally found the "wonder"land. Places for the kids to crawl, and jump, climb and discover animals that bite. After a little while we found the corn maze. We were the only ones there and it was awesome. Grace discovered that if you followed the headless monster, you could find your way out.
We all packed lunches and by the time it was lunch all the other school had excited and we had the place almost to ourselves. Grace and Calvin were able to play freely on the playground and we adult had fun chatting and eating our juvenile lunch of pb & j.
3 comments:
I see the mountains peeking in the picture, I miss those so much!!
Even though it started lame, we had so much fun! My fright in the sunflowers was my favorite part.
That picture of Linus is so cute! But, um, I am pretty sure that is the worst picture of me ever. I think some cropping needs to happen pronto. What face am I making???
What a fun place! Way to go Utah! Also--school groups suck.
Post a Comment