Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Patrick's Point to Aggot Beach

No stop to Humbodlt County is complete without a trip to Patrick's Point and Aggot Beach. Brent got his middle name from this very place. His parents got engaged at Wedding Rock. Another stunning part of the North West Coastline.











We LOVE the beach.

Brent LOVES searching for aggots.  
He has his own methond.

One, that Annika soon adopted.

This trip I took the opportunity to walk along the beach, which is not easy on a beach made of millions of tiny little rocks.  But it's something I had always wanted to do.  
I was done searching for aggots and layed myself on top of Brent and took this photo.

This place use to be full of sand dunes that kids use to love jumping off of.  
Time and use changes the landscape. 

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to visit all these places!