Here you go Jessica, this is what my house looks like this year. I had so much fun decorating and setting up two trees. It was very tiring, but a lot of fun. I love Christmas decorations!!!!
You are very creative, I love the decorations and the colors. I wish we could hang out at your house and make Christmas goodies and hold babies. sigh. love you.
I'm so glad you found your way to my blog. Please feel free to leave comments. Comments are what makes blogging so fun and exciting. I am a sucker for them.
I like to think that I am a simple person. I enjoy the simple things in life. A clean home, a happy family, a growing garden and a kitchen that smells of fresh bread and reading good books.
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and the freedom and joy that it brings to my simple life.
1 comment:
You are very creative, I love the decorations and the colors. I wish we could hang out at your house and make Christmas goodies and hold babies. sigh. love you.
Post a Comment