Friday, December 7, 2007

Flashback

Beckham loves to play with Roman. They wrestle a lot with each other. When I was done with Isabel and Annika's video they started in on one of their sessions. I just had to film it. But what happens was so hilarious to me. I think I've been so stressed out these past few weeks that I needed a good laugh, and they provided me with one this morning.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I think the funniest part about the video is listening to you laugh! I was laughing because you were cracking up! Funny though!!

Jessica said...

Heeeelarious. I miss having laughing sessions like that with you! Children sure provide lots of entertainment. I'm so glad you had such a great laugh.

Ryan said...

Oh dear! If Beckham only knew what was really going on! That will be some good footage to show to future girlfriends! Humped in the head!

Darcy said...

Your laugh is contageous!