Monday, December 10, 2007

Annual Wood Progressive Dinner





Since Mike and Donna moved out here to Utah we have continued the tradition of a progressive dinner. From the instance of Cory. We usually do it around Christmas Eve. Since Kelli is due any minute, and we are spending Christmas Eve with my family, we did it early this year. And due to a flat tire on our Suburban, the progression was cut short at our home. We didn't want to drive our ghetto van with the broken out window on the freeway. Not to bright if the tapped up garbage bag blew off and the kids got to play freeze out. So we started out at Cory and Kelli's and ended up at our home for Dinner and Dessert. We had a great time. Day in and day out I look in the mirror and think I'm doing just fine with this pregnancy. Then I look at pictures and want to drop to the floor with surprise. I am not happy with what pregnancy does to my poor face and body. But it will be all worth it. I'm glad I got a picture with Kelli. She looks GREAT!!!! She is just all belly. We can't wait for her to finally get that little on here.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Whatevs!!!! You look amazing. I love you in that shirt and let's be honest, you always look beautiful. You've always been the 'beautiful' sister and pregnancy certainly suits you well.

Sandy said...

You look fine, and what a darling picture of the family.