Friday, December 21, 2007

The Dog



As much as I dislike Roman, he is a good dog. The kids and Brent absolutely love him. I thought I'd share a few photos of him. The photo of Beckham and Roman is of them sharing an apple. Kelli watched the kids a few months ago, when there wasn't any snow, and she caught them sharing a sucker outside. Beckham would take a lick, then Roman would take a lick. Oh the things I put up with to allow him to stick around.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute photo of Roman and Beckham! I'm still t.o.'d that Roman shredded my dansko sandals. He needs to work off some restitution hours for those.

Rachel said...

Hey Amberlynn, I enjoyed looking at your blog. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Congratulations on baby 6! We are happy for you.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

By the way Amberlynn this is Rachel. You can check out our blog at sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

I love cocker spaniels, my family has band me from having a dog,one day i wil surprise everyone.