Friday, February 29, 2008

Some Daddy time

I love babies over the shoulder. They seem so happy and content.


Brent loves holding Grace!!! He took her right from me when he got home.


What a proud Dad. I love this picture!!! Grace almost looks like she's smiling.


Grace is such a great baby. Just so happy to just lay on the bed and look around.


One of my most favorite things in the whole world is watching Brent with babies. When Alleah was born he'd wash his hands right away and take her from Kelli. It was so much fun to listen to him talk to her. I couldn't wait until Grace was born to listen to him talk to her that same way. Brent is such a great Dad. He is so involved in the kids lives. So concerned about their schooling and making sure that they are involved in sports. I knew that I had married a great person. But it wasn't until we started to have kids did I truly see the amazing person that he is. I feel so blessed to have Brent in my life. I don't know what I would do without him. He gives me strength, support, love and makes me laugh every day. I appreciate all the little things that he does for me. I know that is how he shows his love for me. I love you Brent!!!!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

SO cute!!! I love that you blog a lot, it gives me something to do during my LONG days at work. Love you! Miss you!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Again, she is so cute. Are her eyes going to be brown?

Amy said...

Cute pics- she's changed so much since I've been sick!

Can't wait to take down the quarantine sign- you need to see my new table.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

Looks like you got some nasty spam on your blog--time to moderate comments.

On another note, Grace is absolutely gorgeous! What cute photos.

I would like to see photos of Brent doing the dishes and cleaning up after Roman. ;)