I just have to share more photos of the cutest baby in the entire world. She has changed so much since she was born. And every day I think how lucky I am to have been blessed with such a gorgeous baby. The last photo is Grace with my Mom. She pulled out a photo of her as a baby and I was so shocked to see how much Grace looked like her. I mean, they could have been twins.
9 years ago
3 comments:
She is SO freaking adorable! I just want to chew on her sweet cheeks. The second photo reminds me of Asher. I recall mom's baby photos and I can totally see a resemblance! I guess it took five pregnancies for the Weiss gene to really surface.
I can't get enough of her either! She is beautiful!! Keep posting!
She is the most beautiful baby. Good job, Girl!
Post a Comment