m
A few people have been requesting more pictures of Grace. So here you go Aunt Mel and Jessica. I hope this satisfies your thirst for more. Grace is the busiest little thing I've ever encountered. The only time she is still is when she is sleeping. Other then that she is constantly on the move. Her favorite things right now are pens and pencils. When the rest of the family can't seem to find a darn pen or pencil, Grace manages to find them no matter where she's at. This evening she was outside and collected 5 of them. I asked her what she had found and she quickly turned to pick them all up. She gets so ticked every time I wrestle them out of her hands. Most of the time I will find her with a pencil in one hand and a random piece of paper in the other. Every now and then she will pause to make her mark. More times then I would like to recount I've found her dipping the pen or pencil in the toilet. Disgusting, I know. She loves to dip other items in the toilet. Like the dog's food. Of course dog food dipped in toilet water is just to hard to resist. She quickly shoves into her mouth. I don't have photos of this because I would rather get my precious daughter out of the dirty toilet then capture the precious moment.
Grace's other weakness is the cell phone. When ever she catches a glimpse of mine or my mom's or anyone's for that matter she pounds her chest, signing please, in addition to saying "eeeese". She can't say the pla part of please, but she definitely has ease part down to perfection. At first it was quite endearing, now there's a huge scene when ever she doesn't get the cell phone and pronto. What monsters we quickly create when we believe something to be cute at first.
Grace keeps us on our toes, keeps us entertained, keeps us laughing, keeps us filled with joy.
6 comments:
I am wondering what we did as babies without cell phones to play with? AND, the brilliant people who invented the fake cell phones didn't help, much either! Our kids are waaaaayyy too smart to think those plastic things are real!
This is my plan: I got to get a picture of you with Grace and send it in to a mother/daughter look alike contest. Really--what is it like to have a child look JUST LIKE YOU? I have none, but always wondered...especially a girl. It would be like taking care of myself as a little baby...
It is surreal, girl. It is surreal.
They are so cute! Why do we even buy our kids toys? They like to play with things around the house a lot better.
She is adorable and does look a lot like you!
Thanks for indulging me and posting such wonderful pictures. Grace is certainly a link to the past and just to darn cute!!! It's amazing how entertained they can keep themselves with such simple items.
Love Ya!!!
Grace is lucky to have a girl cousin to play with.
Oh my gosh those pictures of Alleah and Grace are SO cute!! I love that they are so close in age. They are going to have so much fun growing up together!
Post a Comment