I love all my children equally(Yes, Gaye, it's true). But let's face it, 2 year olds are just so stinking cute. The way they experice the world. They put a new spin on everything and you begin to see things through new and fresh eyes. Like making a hat out of the salad spinner bowl. How much more interesting would the world seem looking through holes? Okay a little annoying, but still...
I love the way Grace continues to improve upon her communication skills as well. She was away from me the other day, all day. When she came home she constantly was asking me, " Hold me mommy. Hold me." How can I refuse a sweet phrase like that with no whinning or crying or grunting. I missed her just as much so I quickly scooped her up each time she asked.
6 comments:
amazing what a simple kitchen bowl and imagination will do. too cute!
Love the salad bowl hat. I'm enjoying my little 2 year old, also. It's easier to celebrate the cute babyhood when you see how fast it flies away. Fun to live in the moment.
Two year olds are stinkin cute. Everything about them. I remember when Hayden was that age he used to say "Hold you mommy" when he wanted to be held. I loved it.
I feel the same way! I know I post more pictures of Reyn than anyone, but her expressions are so dang cute! Don't feel bad- we all do it.
Cute mask/hat!
She is quite cute! I'm loving my 20-month old too! He's just adorable! I don't want to miss a thing!
Post a Comment