Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh Boa!

Isabel had fun dressing Grace up in the blue boa




Love these girls!





I think blue is her color.



Recently I cleaned out my closet. In all my purging I found a feather boa that Hannah used in one of her dance recitals. I didn't think it a big deal to let the girls play with it. Isabel pulled out Grace's blue dress and adorned her with the boa. So stinking cute. Grace pranced around like a proud peacock.

I forgot why I had put the boa up in the first place. But quickly remembered why. After this cute scene captured above, I found feathers ALL OVER THE BASEMENT!!! It's all fun and games until the boa starts to shed.

The feathers were quickly picked up and the whole thing trashed. I guess I should be a little less uptight about such trivial messes. But little messes add up to big messes.

They had their fun and that's what matters most.

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Grace has such pretty brown eyes!

Jessica said...

Forget the boa, check out those eyes! What a cutes!

Angie said...

Reyn has a pair of dress up sunglasses and dress up shoes that she won't take off! I love their little obsessions!

Angie said...

So fun to dress up! I found some vintage sparkly high heels at a thrift store that my girls have quickly worn out!