9 years ago
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Thanks for being Honest
This morning when I was at Macey's I went to purchase some oranges. I have been craving oranges like nothing else. I bought some with my Mom at Costco and the entire case was gone in a week. They seriously tasted like candy. Sweet, juicy, irresistible. Needless to say, I need some. I couldn't get to Costco so Macey's was my best option. I looked at my orange options and went for the Sunkist variety that were .79 cents. I asked the produce guy there how they were. He told me to buy the cheaper ones that were on sale for .59 cents. They taste just as good as the Sunkist but are a lot less expensive. He told me of course he would make more money on the sunkist, but when the other taste as good, why not? And why not? So I went to the less expensive, dived right in when I got home and I was not disappointed. I really appreciate this gentleman's honesty and help. You don't get that much these days. I'm grateful that I live in a small town with good people. Spanish Fork rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree,Spanish Fork ROCKS!! I really like living here. The wind really "blows" here though :)
What a good guy! I haven't had oranges in about three days and I am crushed.
Post a Comment