After church Isabel was in charge of the beloved fishing pole. I put togther this cherished Sunbeam item years ago for my kids for something fun to do during FHE. I use it almost every sunday with the Sunbeams. We fish for suns, flowers, hearts, and pieces to a snowman. We told her several times not so swing the magnet around, just carry it out to the car. There's a reason why we as parents tell our children to avoid certain shinanigans. We can always see what could possibly happen. Children, being children don't alway believe us. They have to experience certain cuts and bruised themselves before they truely believe. As was Isabel's case. She swung that magnet around one too many times, lost control and thwacked herself right in the forhead. It bled just a tiny bit. I think her ego was hurt more then anything. Do you think she'll listen the next time we tell her to refrain from such shinanigans? Probably not.
9 years ago
2 comments:
What a gash! Yikes!
Also--HOLY MINI BRENT!
Post a Comment