Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Redemption

Glee completely redemed itself last night! I knew it would. Last night's episode was AWESOME!!! I just about fell apart when Mr. Shue and his nemesis sang one of my all time favorite songs from High School, Dream On from Aerosmith. Which I guess is in the new catagory of Classic Rock. But what ev. I just had to watch it again this morning on Hulu. My kids surrounded me as I sang along, and I sang loud. Isabel asked me if they could just listen. I continued to just mouth the words. When they finished, Mr. Shu's tongue hang'n out of his mouth I threw my hands up and screamed out of joy! Just like I was at a concert! I feel a little ridiculous getting so excited about this performance. This was not the only amazing performance last night. How hot was Arti when he jumped out of his wheel chair and danced!? If I were more computer savy I would have a video of both performances for you to watch on my blog. Instead, your just going to have to this link Glee. Fast forward to 20:10 and watch for your enjoyment. Right after is Arti's dance.

I pure love Glee!

3 comments:

sWeeTcHeekS said...

I love gLee too!

Jessica said...

I teared up at I dreamed a dream. It was a terrific episode.

Five Frandsens said...

Your a gleek too!! I love Glee and look forward to it every week. I'm excited to see how the season turns out. So many lead in's....