Thursday, June 17, 2010

Warning: Psychotic Birds Ahead!

This morning while on my walk I was literally attacked by birds! I'm not kidding in any way shape or form. People passing by could see me covering my head with my hoody and screaming for my life. Yes, I realize I am 10x bigger then they are. But they have beaks to poke my eyeballs out, and talons to rip my ears off! It was SCARY!!! I wasn't planning on doing any running today, but was forced to, to save my life. I'm sure you've seen those birds if you've ever walked on Canyon Rd. I'm talking about the small black birds, with psychotic white eyes! They usually dive bomb me a few times, but nothing like this morning. Those black birds should all be shot!! When I thought I finally escaped them, they reappeared a few yards ahead. One of them was waiting for me in the road, he must have been playing look out. I wont be walking along that stretch of Canyon Road! Yikes that was scary.

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Did you feel like you were in the Alfred Hitchcock movie the birds? How creepy!

Jessica said...

Did you try to punch any of them in the face? Try that next time.

Crazy Lady said...

LOL
You crack me up! You are such a silly girl. :-D