Now you need to be careful!
Mom #2
Mom #2
On the trail.
It's fun to capture everyone's uniqueness.
A favorite thing of the kids.
A dreaded one of Mom's.
Ahhh man, I want to go with them!
I guess I'll just sit and look at the stinking water!
Some day when I'm older Mom will let us climb all the way up!
Proud Mom of a half dozen kids!
This is a tradition that we started just last year. I hope to continue it year after year. It's nice to do other things that don't envolve sitting at a table loaded with tempting food. In fact, I would like to start doing more active things with my children on holidays instead of gathering around food. I feel like it will foster better health and strengthen family ties.
The trail is a breeze. It's completely paved and isn't even a mile long. Jaren was disappointed that I didn't let him take his shoes off and romp in the fridged water. Just another step I need to take in letting them really experience life. Next year, Jaren, next year.
Annika worried the whole time that Grace was getting too far ahead or would fall into the Provo River. I always have one child who is a worry wart. Of course nothing happened. How is that possible when there are so many "mothers" to look after her.
Kelli, Alleah and Grandma Penny came with us. I neglected to get photos of either them. I need to do a better job at getting photos of EVERYONE!
5 comments:
Love the picture of you and all your kids!
Very fun pics. I love the one with you and the kids and I especially like the one of the backs of them.
Those pictures are great, Amberlyn- especially the ones of their backs! You should have been a photographer!
I follow the motion that the photo of you with the kids is the best. Cute clips!
Wow, what a fun little trip up the canyon! It's so beautiful; I'm glad you take advantage of being so close to it. Cute, cute pics of your special family... :)
Post a Comment