That is the word Hannah used at school to describe herself. Which fits that girl to a T!! Life is a roller-coaster ride for her. I take that back, it's a series of spikes. Some times she spikes HIGH, and other times she spikes LOW. And if I'm lucky, they happen within moments of each other. Hannah is quick witted, funny, and loves to entertain. Sometimes while helping me prepare dinner I'll catch her hosting her own cooking show. Explaining to the audience step by step the process of making home made cheese and macaroni. Love it.
A conversation to remember:
I: When I grow up I want to work at Sonic
J: No you don't, they don't pay enough
I: I don't care
H: Well, I have a job right now
J
: No you don't. You aren't baby-sitting
H: Well, I'm always open for business!!
Ha!
A prayer to remember:
It was Hannah's night to pray. She could tell that my nerves were wearing thin.
"Please help us to remember the good things that Mom does for us. And not the things she doesn't"
She does love to care for babies.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness the prayer thing is hilarious!
I love being with Hannah. She has a great sense of humor.
I'm so glad you have photos of Hannah with Maeve because I have none! she is such a super little lady and so fun to be around.
Post a Comment