Monday, June 11, 2012

Thanksgiving Point 2012

One of the most prettiest places in all of Utah in spring is Thanksgiving Point. I fell in love with it several years ago when they had their very first ever Tulip Fest. I've been every year since. I went a few times with my sis-in-law. Several years in a row I went with my Mom. This year I had a new companion and her two adorable children. It was a beautiful overcast day. I don't think I've ever seen so many of the tulips in bloom. It was breathtaking. One thing that we witnessed was a snake eating a frog. I didn't get a photo of it due to the amount of screaming elementary kids that were clambering over each other to get a better look. This year I opted to go with out my other children and went on a week day when it first opened. I'm all about beating the crowds. So you are now once again tortured to see photo after photo of my youngest. Who ever said the youngest gets the least amount of photos taken of them? Not the case with baby girl.














3 comments:

Jessica said...

She's the best model. So cute seeing a mini version of you everywhere!

Sally said...

I agree with Jessica, she looks just like you! Such adorable/beautiful pictures!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

She is getting so grown up! I always love your Thanksgiving Point post. Beautiful!!!