I was uploading pictures to blog, and checking out other blogs, and what do I do with a fussy baby when I'm not done blogging? Place her on my lap where she quietly fell asleep. I couldn't help but take a picture.
When my sister first insisted on me starting a blog I have to admit I was nervous. You know, there are so many weirdos out there. And then I started to blog, then I REALLY got into blogging. Now I am officially addicted to blogging. I love sharing photos of my family and funny things that my children do and say. But more then that, blogging has turned into a major outlet for me. It keeps my hands and mind going. I go to bed at night trying to find the good in the day so I can share it with everyone the next day. Never have I really sat and LOOKED for the good in my day. It's helped me realize that I have a good life. I have Good Kids. And I have a GOOD Husband. Maybe this is a little bit what Pres. Faust talked about when he was keeping his journal and looking for the hand of Lord in his children's lives. Even though this isn't necessarily what I am doing, it sure feels good to recognize all the good.
3 comments:
I love the blog makeover. The picture of you and your children is darling!I can't believe all your kids! They have grown so much.
I love that picture- I can't wait for our family pics in July.
Good post and Good point, as usual. Keep it up!
I am happy that you have embraced blogging. I feel like it is one more way we have to keep in touch and to lessen the distance between Utah and Virginia. Love you!
Post a Comment