I could hear the actor inside the costume cooing over Grace's cuteness.
She was so done sitting in her stroller on the last day that I ended up just strollering her around while she was standing. I had one hand on the handlebar, and one hand on her shirt.
Brent and Hannah were taking their turn.
This is the only ride that completely scared my socks off.
SOOOO FUNNN!!!!
Our first time going on this ride we ran into Ray Romano.
For all those that would like to take a trip to Disneyland, let me suggest going in the month of September. It is amazing. No crowds, the weather is Gorgeous. There are hardly any lines. I think the longest we had to wait was 20 minutes. And the BEST days to go are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Absolutely no waiting on these days. You practically walk right onto any ride you please. It makes the whole experience that much more magical.
I am also impressed with how much effort they put into making that place immaculately clean. While we were waiting for the parade to start one night, the girls spilled some popcorn. Not 15 minutes later a street sweeper was there to clean up the mess. I didn't notice this so much last time due to the excitement of all the rides and rushing around to make sure we did EVERYTHING. It caught my attention this time.
5 comments:
Glad to see some photos. Such good times. Dad is still working on the photos. Should be some good ones. Love you!
Great pictures! If you had not said that you and Brent took these pictures, then I would have thought that your dad did. Great job. This makes me even more excited to see the pictures he did take. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Hopefully we will be able to go with you guys one year.
I can't wait to go!
I'm so excited...
What a wonderful vacation! Thanks for the tip! I look forward to your dad's photos! Get better soon.
I'm so jealous! I love Disneyland!! Haven't been in AGES!! Your kids will love having these memories to look back on! Way to go!
Post a Comment