Oh nothing. It's just Gentian Violet. In an attempt to get rid of the yeast that is infecting my baby's mouth and my breast I turn to Gentian Violet. It is a messy liquid and if your not careful you'll stain anything it comes in contact with. So I have been VERY careful with this stuff. The side effects are a very purple mouth. I love the photos. They show perfectly her stained mouth and her personality.
9 years ago
6 comments:
Poor girl! Gotta love the purple mouth though. At least she is older and so it does not look so bad. I remember when you had to use that with Beckham and he was just a baby. I always thought that it made him look very sick. Good luck. Hopefully the yeast will go away quickly.
Hey hopefully the purple is still around for Halloween! I hope you are feeling better!
Is her hair getting lighter? How are you two doing? She's just adorable.
Hi Amberlyn! I love the pictures of Grace- Mariah had thrush when she was a baby and I used Gentian Violet too. It got on her lips and so we called her our "little Drag Queen"- they were the only people I've ever seen wearing purple lipstick. If nothing else, it made me laugh about during the whole thrush and mastitis streak I had going on. Take care!
Liz Reynolds
She reminds me of Hannah when Jaren cut her bangs, still just as cute as ever! Miss you guys!
She looks so cute, especially with her florescent purple tongue. You have a dorable family. AND you are a great mom!
Post a Comment