9 years ago
Friday, October 24, 2008
"Vrrrrooooom"
A few days ago Brent tried to convince me that Grace was playing with a toy car accompanied with sound effects. I didn't believe him for one minute. Today I am eating crow. While we were in the kitchen Beckham came running to me proclaiming with amazement "Mom, Mom, Grace is playing with one of my cars." Sure enough as I walked into the living room I heard the familiar "vrooom" sound spilling from Grace's lips while pushing a small car around. It was SOOOO CUTE. I just had to video it to share with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Holy moly that was key-ute! I love the way she throws the car about. Clearly, she has watched Beckham a time or two. How sweet she is!
Oh, she is soooooo dang cute.
That is hilarious. Monkey see, monkey do.
Wait a minute.. does that mean you've eaten a coupon before?
That is too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting already! Didn't you just have her?
That is so stinking cute! It amazes me what they can learn at such a young age.
Cute! I bet she learned that from Beckham. Just make sure she learns to pee sitting down.
Thanks Amidey, I'll make sure to is a proper little lady and sits while she pees.
Lady, it is time for a new post!
Post a Comment