Tale of two pregnant ladies
Before
After
Last year at our Wood Progressive dinner both Kelli and I were preggers. I insisted that she and I get a photo together. It's not very often that you are pregnant with someone so close to you. Kelli was so excited for me when she found out we were going to be pregnant at the same time. I was worried since they had been trying for years and finally found success with invetro. I didn't want her to feel like I was stealing her thunder. Being the super kind person that she is, she found joy in the situation. It was a fun photo to take. I insisted that we get another photo of the two of us with our babies. Not much has changed with me, still chubby. No wonder everyone thinks Grace looks like me. Nursing has done wonders for Kelli, LUCKY!!!
3 comments:
You two are too cute! Love those baby babes of yours.
Yikes! I had forgotten what I looked like pregnant. I am glad that you suggested that we get pictures together. I think it is fun.
I don't see chubby...I see Beautiful.
Post a Comment