In Mexico
(Holy Chubs!!)
Brent is not fond of photo taking!
He's such a crack-up
Brent is a great Father
I love how he blesses our home with the Priesthood!
He can be emotinal!
No, really, he can!
Like I said, he has a hard time being serious in pictures.We were so lucky that his Dad was able to document his silliness!
(I'm still chubs!)
He passed that trait on to EVERY single one of my kids!
Us at the Draper Temple Open House
Us at Gettysburg
Our most recent photo.
One that I LOVE!!!
(cause I'm not so chubs!)
Brent is like a really good cheese, he gets better with age. Yesterday we celebrated our 14 year wedding anniversary. Holy Crap, 14 years!! That seems like such a long time. But really, it's not.
Yesterday at FHE I told my children a love story. My love story. It was sweet to recall the feelings that I had for that boy clear back when I was so young and wrinkle-less. As I remembered the day I was at work and I just could not stop thinking about him. It was so distracting that I asked to go to lunch. I went to my favorite place, Hogi Yogi. I ordered my most favorite sandwich, a chicken salad on white. I still could not stop thinking about him, so much so that I couldn't even eat my sandwich. Later that evening when I told Brent about my experience, he asked me when that was. I told him around lunch time. At that exact time he was in the Temple, praying about ME!!! That was all the confirmation I needed, this was the boy for me!!
It's nice to think back on that time and the confidence that I had in knowing that he was the one. Cause you know, that first year of marriage was rough. It was filled with a lot of tears and boogers, on my end anyway. He was too busy playing video games to notice all the tears. But like I said, he has gotten so much better with time and age. Like every marriage, we've had our ups and our downs. I hope to be able to always remember that day, and how the spirit told me that he was the one.
Brent always knows how to make me laugh and lighten my mood. That's why I married him. All the other good things have come when I needed them and with time.
Happy Anniversary Babe, I love You!
P.S.
Brent gave me the greatest gift Monday Morning; We worked out together for the first time in 14 years. Seriously, that has been a dream of mine. Laugh all you want, but it's true.


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You both are great and I love that we live close together and share our joys and sorrows and receive comfort from each other. Thanks Brent for being a great husband, father, son-in-law, and for the fun times we have had together. Amberlyn is a wonderful mom and loves to share her talents with others. We love you! M&D
I love, love, love the picture of you and Brent at Gettysburg. You look so beautiful.
Happy 14th Anniversary. What a great accomplishment!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
You look beautiful in all your photos, but especially in that last one.
Post a Comment