Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Please, Slow Down

There isn't at any other time of the year that I wish time would slow down then in the months of September and October! How could you not when you experience perfectly glorious days like the ones captured below!! There is a slightly crisp breeze which cuts through the still warm
air. The skies are a stunning blue which is a perfect contrast to the breath taking colors on the mountains. I seriously wish that time would slow down so I could experience these kinds of days more often. It's no wonder that Fall is a superb time of year. It captures my affection for it with perfect ease!!!














5 comments:

Jessica said...

Best photos ever! I love fall colors in September!

Angie said...

I totally agree! LOVE the mountain in the background...awesome!

Gma said...

Beautiful sky to go with beautiful children!

The Hamblin's said...

great pictures. I think Grace has grown up since we were there. I can't believe the change. Sure did have a great time and thank you so much for everything!!!

Sandy said...

The fall leaves on the mountains are so pretty, cute shots of the kids too!