Monday, September 13, 2010

Splash of Happy

One of my new favorite things to do on the weekend is yard selling!! I love love love love LOVE it! At the beginning of the summer I found two tiny folding chairs just Grace's size. They were only 25 cents each. I snatched them up. They were pretty ugly, but Grace still loved sitting and playing pretend with them. As I sat there looking at them I noticed they had screws in the back and on the bottom. I was hit with a brilliant idea; Paint and Recover these succors! So I did. I already had the fabric from a long ago project that I never did. I took that fabric to Walmart and matched the paint. This was the result:




How stinking chic and cute is this? And so easy and cheap to do!

Now on to my large folding chairs!!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

That is pretty dang cute. I have been wondering what you have been up to the past little while. I don't feel like I have talked to you forever.

We need to pick our temple dates this month. Call me when you have a few free minutes.

Darcy said...

Your so creative, they are way cute!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Those look awesome!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Those look awesome!

Jessica said...

Wonderful!

Karin said...

So cute! I have never thought of refinishing my folding chairs. What a great idea!