Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Still Sweet and Unembarrassed

I just had to document this for posterity.

Early today I got a phone call from Jaren saying he needed some lunch money or else he's be eating a roll and a carton of milk. I hurried down to the school to fulfill that request. I explained to the office why I was there and they called Jaren down to pick up his money. As he came into the office I noticed a slight smile on his face. After we exchanged hello's he took the check, gave me a side hug, told me he loved me and was off again!!!

At this point I guess I'm not too embarrassing to him, yet. Despite my still damp and undone hair he felt as though he could show PDA. What relief swelled through my heart. Not only that, but 2 weeks of Junior High hasn't hardened him yet. He's still my sweet Jaren.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh Jaren. This makes me so happy and gives me hope that my boys will like me even when they are in junior high!