Can you see the hikers coming over the hill?
As I was chugging up the hill to snap this photo,
I heard Jaren say, "Here's my Mom. This is going on the blog!"
You Betcha!!
All the boys that hiked and their Scout Leaders.
All the boys running and rolling down the hill to the eager parents below.
The face of my boy! I am so proud that he committed himself to this adventure and stuck to it! He's a part of a group of boys that were the first to accomplish this in our Ward. Way to go boys! You Rock!!
Special thanks to Chris Hansbrow, Bro. Benson, Bro. Campbell, Bro. Otterstrom, and Bro. Duke for escorting the boys on this amazing hike. You are a wonderful influence on these boys!!! You Rock too!!
3 comments:
I love scouts. It is so wonderful for the boys. Kyle and Kevin had a wonderful time at Jamboree. Kyle should complete his Eagle project on the weekend of Oct 8-11. Can't wait for it to be done and the plan is to hold his Eagle court at thanksgiving so Kevin's folks can be here.
GO SCOUTS!
Awesome job Jaren, love the 20 miles!
I love scouts and the great adventures the boys have. I remember being in Brent and Barrett scout troop, of course as a com. chairperson. Now I am with Steve cub masters. The hike I bet was beautiful. I have been wanting to take that hike, but have to get my back a bit stronger. What a beautiful day. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment