Lightening Fast
OR
Fast Asleep
This baby girl of mine goes and goes and goes and goes all day long. She can barely slow down to eat her meals. I've never had a kid who plays as hard or as long as this one. Grace is happiest outside playing with her many neighbor friends. To the point of annoyance. When the day is done and it's time to come inside many tears are shed and boogers that need wiping. It's tough being 4 years old, living a carefree life of play, laughing, and just plain living it up every day.
In a few short weeks school begins. And Grace will be joining the ranks of pre-school. And not one that I have to participate in, thank the heavens for that. So 3 times a week I will have 2 blessed hours to myself to do what ever the cuss I want. What AM I going to do with all that time? I'll tell you one things for sure, I'm going to enjoy the quiet and prepare myself for the controlled chaos that happens at 3:20pm every day that school is in.
2 comments:
I love this post! I love the energy of Grace and how hard she plays. I love that you'll have two hours to yourself! What the what?
What a pretty little princess she is! I love her speeds too! That's how she should be, full of carefree days and fun. Thank you for sharing your beautiful children with the rest of the world! (and I totally get the "What the cuss?)
Post a Comment