I'm pretty sure I had more fun than the kids did. I remember going to the balloons when I was a kid. It seems as though this part of the Freedom Festival gets better and better every year. This is one of the reasons why I love traditions so much. They conjure up so many memories and emotions. Some memories are more fond then others, and yet, they are still connected to the tradition.
Sweet Annika
Super Cute Cousins.
| The night before I made all our headbands. Don't we look good? |
Beckham
The large balloons made him a little nervous.
Isabel
She didn't want to walk through the balloons. She wanted to watch the Smoky the Bear go up.
Grace and Hannah
We look so small compared to the balloon!!
One of my favorite parts about this whole event, is looking inside the balloons. There's something whimsical and magical about the inside of a hot air balloon. It makes me want to be 7 again, crawl in with an armful of fairy barbies and play for hours.
The photos are always so much more dramatic when there are clouds to break up the blue sky.
The awesome flame breathing life into this balloon.
Jaren was tortured by this activity of walking around.
When does the complaining end?
3 comments:
Stunning photos! I love Grace's dirty feet!
Love the headbands. Did you know Grace is a mini you? :) I'm sure ypu've never heard that. :)
Your photos are great! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment