Friday, May 31, 2013

An Article about My Dad


I wanted to share this article that was featured on Forbes Website.  It's about my Dad and his weight loss.  I am so proud of my Dad and the efforts that he's putting in to change his life.  I know that as he continues to lose weight, his life will become more rewarding.  He has a lot of support around him, especially my Mom.  She was so excited this past Monday to tell me that she and my Dad had gone on a bike ride.  Good Job Dad!!!  Keep it up!  We are all so proud of you.
Article about my Dad's Weight Loss

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

55 pounds! That is AMAZING!!!!
Great article! Thanks for sharing, I am going to forward it to Jeremy.

Kelli said...

What a great article! Way to go Rick! That is inspiring. Thanks for sharing Amberlyn.