9 years ago
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Metaphors for Life
The past few weeks I've been having so many experiences with my children. Watching shows, hearing phrases, listening to songs, and having conversations that give more meaning to my life. Even though the mundane things in life are important, the mundane is my job. I wanted to start documenting, here, these experiences that I've been having. Some of them are easy, some of them are funny, and some of them are difficult. When my children look back at this blog, if it's still around in the floating clouds up there, I want them to know that life is real and is meant to be lived and experienced. Times in life aren't always easy, it's not suppose to be. But I also want my kids to see that we got through every type of terrain in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to read about all your adventures!
Post a Comment